Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Proust Interview Questions with My Answers

What is your most marked characteristic?
I often put others first but sometimes more than I should.


What is the quality you most like in a man?
His smile and hardworking ambition.


What is the quality you most like in a woman?
How caring and nurturing she can be.


What do you most value in your friends?
The way they put others first and are constantly there for one another.


What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
How shy I can become during certain situations.


What is your favorite occupation?
Writing about things that will teach others.


What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Knowing that I am loved and that I have something and someone to admire and being perfectly content with just writing.


What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Losing my grandmother, one of my favorite people, to cancer.


In which country would you like to live?
In the United States where freedom is still growing.


Who are your favorite writers?
Nicholas Sparks and John Green


Who are your favorite poets?
I do not have any.


Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Superman.


Who is your favorite heroine of fiction?
Wonder Woman.


Who are your favorite composers?
I do not have any favorite composers.


Who are your favorite painters?
Vincent Van Gogh


What are your favorite names?
Violet and Kodi


What is it that you most dislike?
How hateful people can be.


Which talent would you most like to have?
I would love to be talented enough to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.


How would you like to die?
Knowing that I accomplished all of my goals and changed, at least, someone’s world.


What is your current state of mind?
Content, but stressed about school and my future.


What is your motto?
No matter what, keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment